Acupuncture NZ (AcNZ) welcomes those who wish to join the largest professional body representing Acupuncture and Chinese medicine practitioners in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Join Acupuncture NZ:
Read the Information for Applicants including ways Acupuncture NZ supports members.
- A written application on the approved form
- A certified copy of one of the following photo identifications:
- A current Passport.
- A current New Zealand Driver License.
- A current New Zealand Student ID.
- A non-refundable application fee of $125.00
If you have any questions, please contact the Acupuncture NZ office firstname.lastname@example.org
All new graduates receive 50% discount of the fees for two years.
Students who are enrolled in a full time course of study may join Acupuncture NZ as Student Members. Student members pay no registration fee but must provide a letter from the school confirming their enrolment. The $125 application fee will be waived for those who have been Student Members of Acupuncture NZ for a minimum period of one calendar year when the time comes to upgrade to full membership.