Professor Dr Peng Specialist in Acupuncture and Tu
StartTime: Sat 06 August 2016 9:00 am
Professor Dr Peng （ Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine ）
Specialized in Acupuncture and Tuina, supervisor for master students
1995, Completed Master Guangdong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine majoring in Acupuncture and Tuina, served his apprenticeship with the famous senior TCM practitioner Jin Rui, the founder of Jinsanzhen.
2007, completed doctor degree at Guangdong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, served his apprenticeship with the famous TCM practitioner Zhang Jiawei, called the flying needle supervisor for doctor students.
The 4th group of famous TCM practice inheritance of China, apprenticeship with Zhang Jiawei.
Day 1 ： 06/08/2016 Saturday 9 am-5.30 pm (one-hour lunch break)
Tuina and Acupuncture--Manipulation: general introduction and special clinical applications.
1. methods of manipulation and acupuncture technique: including swinging, rubbing, vibrating, patting-hitting, suppressing, pulling, swinging including yizhichan pushing and rolling.
2. cervical spondylosis: diagnose and treatment process, manipulation including suppressing, rolling, one-finger pushing, kneading, grasping, pulling, rubbing, combine with acupuncture and formula.
3. Frozen shoulder: diagnose and treatment process, manipulation including rolling, one-finger pushing, suppressing, kneading grasping, pulling, palm-twisting.
4. prolapse of lumbar disc: diagnose and treatment process, manipulation including kneading, suppressing, rolling, plucking, pulling
Day 2 , 07/08/2016 Sunday 9 am-5.30 pm ( one hour lunch break)
1. Degenerative arthritis of knee joint: diagnose and treatment process, manipulation including rolling, kneading &suppressing, plucking, pinching &grasping, rubbing, shaking.
2. dysmenorrhea: manipulation combine with acupuncture.
3. headache(migraine), one-finger pushing, kneading, plucking, grasping, rolling, flat-pushing.
4. sequela of apoplexy:
Approved by Acupuncture NZ for 15 hour CPD
Location: NZ School of Acupuncture and TCM, 382 Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland 1023.
Course Fee $400.00: Early Bird $360.00 (before 27 July 2016)
Student Fee $300.00 (Show student ID)
One-day course $220 (Conditional)
Early Lilac Culture Communication Ltd
ANZ Bank Account 06-0241-0643867-00
Reference with your full name
Please provide the following information:
Please scan the registration details and forward to email@example.com
For more detail please see the attachment and links.
Email ： Garlandculture@yahoo.com
Wechat ID: Garlandculture