International Integrative CM Conference
StartTime: Sun 17 May 2020 12:00 pm
The good news is that Clare Pyers & Kirsten Wolfe(aka IICMC) and a group of awesome speakers who were planning to present at this conference in May have banded together to bring you The Connection Conference.
10.00am -7.00pm ASET and 12.00noon to 9.00pm New Zealand Time
Clare Pyers – Nicolas Douglas – Mary-Jo Bevin – Kirsten Wolfe
Abbie Cloherty - Peta Favier - Amanda Gratzer – David Hartmann
John McDonald – Tyler Rowe
Approved by AcNZ for 7 hours CPD
- EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE TICKETS: We want to help you gain CPD points whilst learning amazing skills
- ACTIONABLE CONTENT: Content that is easy to implement in clinic, and will improve your outcomes with patients, and improve your profitability in clinic.
- DIGITAL COPY OF NOTES: You get your own copy of the notes to browse through during and after the session, download and keep for your own reference.
ALL ACCESS PASS
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Livestream viewing of all 10 presentations
- 7 AACMA/AHPRA and Acupuncture NZ CPD Points
- Downloadable Powerpoint PDF of all talks
- Breaks at home for Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- 100% from your ticket purchase goes straight to the Acupuncture Now Foundation Australia
Not Included in Ticket Price
- Recording of presentations
If you are in financial struggle do to COVID-19 we are here for you with a discounted price or buy one for a friend