Embrace the past and step into the future –CM as a
StartTime: Sat 12 November 2016 9:00am
Date: November 12 – 13, 2016 (Registration on 11th )
Location & Venue: Auckland, New Zealand at the Aotea Centre, 50 Mayoral Drive, Auckland
Topics for papers:
1) Research on TCM fundamental theories
2) TCM clinical practices: innovation and progress of clinical research methods; research on the assessment of clinical efficacy; clinical experiences of senior Master Practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine; understanding and promotion of characteristic TCM therapies; research on TCM health preservation and preventive treatment of diseases, etc.
3) Acupuncture and tuina research: clinical experience in specific methods of acupuncture; the characteristics and advantages of traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture in treating regional diseases, etc.
4) Research on Chinese materia medica: Chinese medical formulas; research on compatibility of medicines; research and application of Chinese materia medica, etc.
5) Research on the integration of traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine: theoretical innovation; new developments; creative practice and experience.
6) Inheritance and development of the genre of Chinese medicine manipulation.
7) Research on TCM information and international standardization.
8) The development and regulation of TCM in different countries around the world: TCM education; educational systems and academic research in different countries.
9) TCM culture and Intangible Cultural Heritage Protection.
10) Genuine regional materia medica and the protection of endangered rare animals and plants for specific countries.
11) Theoretical research, practical application and experience of TCM trade in service.
Click here for the programme