: Basic understanding of Sa-Am acupuncture
StartTime: Sat 18 July 2020 1:00 pm
Sa-Am acupuncture is traditional Korean acupuncture. The majority of Korean acupuncturists are partially or wholly applying this method in their practice. However, few non-Korean acupuncturists are actively applying Sa-Am acupuncture because they have not had a chance to learn or understand it. This seminar will be an excellent opportunity to learn about Sa-Am acupuncture. It will be held on a regular basis for a few years to come. All members are welcome to make most of these unique opportunities.
- Subject: Basic understanding of Sa-Am acupuncture.
- Speaker: San Yeom (Acupuncture NZ)
- Language: English
- CPD 5 hours approved (Acupuncture NZ)
- Time & Date: 1pm to 6pm, Saturday, 18 July 2020
- Venue: NZ International Education Academy
540E Mt Albert Road, Three Kings, Auckland
(Located in the plaza, onsite parking)
- Donation: $40 (accepted on site)
- Application: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and intention of attendance.
San Yeom is not a master in Sa-Am acupuncture. However, he has been committed to Sa-Am acupuncture for the last 17 years. He is currently sharing his knowledge and experiences with those members sincerely interested in Sa-Am acupuncture. His goal is to help our members have an opportunity to learn about Sa-Am acupuncture and be rewarded with a better understanding and successful clinical application of it.
Sa-Am acupuncture is not just a part of acupuncture but a comprehensive system of acupuncture. It will be one of the both wings of a bird if it is well understood and applied.
All the best
Sa-Am Acupuncture Institute in NZ