Comparison of Taiyin and Yangming channels in the physiology and clinical applications.
StartTime: Sat 22 January 2022 1:00 pm
The majority of Korean acupuncturists are partially or wholly applying this method in their practice. It has been actively developing through research and clinical practice by a large number of practitioners predominantly in Korea but also throughout the world. Sa-Am acupuncture seminars are being held on a regular basis for a few years to come to successfully deliver Sa-Am Acupuncture to our members. These seminars will be an excellent opportunity to learn about Sa-Am acupuncture. All members are welcome to make most of these unique opportunities.
- Speaker: San Yeom (Acupuncture NZ)
- Language: English
- CPD 4 hours approved (Acupuncture NZ)
- Time & Date: 1pm to 6pm, Saturday, 15 January 2022
- Venue: Auckland Korean Community Hall
1/5 Argus Place, Hillcrest, Auckland 0627
(Onsite free parking)
- Donation: $50 (payment by direct banking)
- Registration: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and intention of attendance by 12 January 2022.
San Yeom has been committed to Sa-Am acupuncture for the last 17 years. He is currently sharing his knowledge and experiences with those members sincerely interested in Sa-Am acupuncture. His goal is to help our members have an opportunity to learn about Sa-Am acupuncture and be rewarded with a better understanding and successful clinical application of it.
Sa-Am acupuncture is not just a part of acupuncture but a comprehensive system of acupuncture. It will be one of both wings of a bird once it is well understood and applied.