Physiology, functions and clinical application of Foot Taiyin Spleen Channel.
StartTime: Sat 01 May 2021 1:00 pm
Sa-Am acupuncture is traditional Korean acupuncture. The majority of Korean acupuncturists are partially or wholly applying this method in their practice. It has been actively developing through research and clinical practice by a large number of practitioners predominantly in Korea but also throughout the world. Sa-Am acupuncture seminars are being held on a regular basis for a few years to come to successfully deliver Sa-Am Acupuncture to our members. These seminars will be an excellent opportunity to learn about Sa-Am acupuncture. All members are welcome to make most of these unique opportunities.
- Subject: Physiology, functions and clinical application of Foot Taiyin Spleen Channel.
- Speaker: San Yeom (Acupuncture NZ)
- Language: English
- CPD 5 hours approved (Acupuncture NZ)
- Time & Date: 1pm to 6pm, Saturday, 1 May 2021
- Venue: Auckland Korean Community Hall
1/5 Argus Place, Hillcrest, Auckland 0627 (Onsite free parking)
- Donation: $50 (payment by direct banking)
- Registration: By 28 Apr. Email to email@example.com with your full name and intention of attendance.
San Yeom has been committed to Sa-Am acupuncture for the last 17 years. He is currently sharing his knowledge and experiences with those members sincerely interested in Sa-Am acupuncture. His goal is to help our members have an opportunity to learn about Sa-Am acupuncture and be rewarded with a better understanding and successful clinical application of it.
Sa-Am acupuncture is not just a part of acupuncture but a comprehensive system of acupuncture. It will be one of the both wings of a bird once it is well understood and applied.