New Zealand Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Society
StartTime: Fri 03 February 2017 1:00 pm
1. Background of stretching, benefit of doing stretch, how to operate and related theoretical information.
2. Muscle function explanation, case study and actual practical treatment.
3. How to adjust position while stretching, muscular power direction and techniques.
4. Bond with traditional treatment.
5. Posture analysis, and diagnosis techniques.
6. Posture case study and stretching demonstration.
7. Concept of stretching and how to avoid illness repeatedly.
8. How to activate weak muscles and maintain.
9. How to improve treatment efficiency and keep the patients.
Approved by Acupuncture NZ for 24 CPD HOURS
• Attendee of 13th WCCM Congress: NZ$900
• For who already attended previous basic class: 50% off Location: NZCCM, 321 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland
How to pay:
• Bank transfer: New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine ASB Bank 12-3021-0350521-00
• Reference: “name”+ “Date of Seminar” • Cheque to：New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine, PO Box 17467, Greenlane, Auckland For register: 09-5802376/ firstname.lastname@example.org