New Zealand Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Society
StartTime: Fri 10 February 2017 1:00pm
1. More function analysis of muscles based on basic level.
2. Connection between posture and cervical spondylosis, periarteritis shoulder.
3. Appraisal of breathing pattern, how to adjust and what is the connection with neck and shoulder pain.
4. Mechanical relationship between shoulder and neck.
5. Function analysis of neck and shoulder muscles. Diagnosis and treatment
6. How to activate weak muscles and maintain.
7. How to adjust position while stretching, muscular power direction and techniques.
8. Exercise control, pattern analysis and adjustment.
9. Posture case study and stretching demonstration.
10. Stability training of shoulder and serratus muscles.
11. Exercise plan for cervical spondylosis.
10/02/2017 1pm-5pm 5.30pm-9.30pm
Approved by Acupuncture NZ for 24 CPD HOURS
• Attendee of 13th WCCM Congress: NZ$900.00
Location: NZCCM, 321 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland
How to pay:
• Bank transfer: New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine ASB Bank 12-3021-0350521-00 Ref: “name”+ “Date of Seminar”
• Cheque to：New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine, PO Box 17467, Greenlane, Auckland For register: 09-5802376/ email@example.com