Physiology and clinical applications of Foot Taiyang Urinary Bladder channel.
StartTime: Sat 03 December 2022 1:00 pm
Korean Sa-Am Acupuncture Seminar (English)
Sa-Am acupuncture is the traditional Korean acupuncture. The majority of Korean acupuncturists are partially or wholly applying this method in their practice. It has been actively developing through research and clinical practice by a large number of practitioners predominantly in Korea but also throughout the world. Sa-Am acupuncture seminars are being held on a regular basis to successfully deliver Sa-Am Acupuncture to our members. These seminars will be an excellent opportunity to learn about Sa-Am acupuncture. All members are welcome to make most of these unique opportunities. Sa-Am acupuncture is not just a part of acupuncture but a comprehensive system of acupuncture.
- Subject: Physiology and clinical applications of Foot Taiyang Urinary Bladder channel.
- Speaker: San Yeom (Acupuncture NZ)
- Language: English
- CPD 5 hours approved (Acupuncture NZ)
- Time & Date: 1pm to 6:30pm, Saturday, 3 Dec 2022
- Venue: Auckland Korean Community Hall
1/5 Argus Place, Hillcrest, Auckland 0627
(Onsite free parking)
- Donation: $50 (payment by direct banking)
- Registration: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and intention of attendance by 1 Dec 2022.
San Yeom has been committed to Sa-Am acupuncture for the last 19 years. He is currently sharing his knowledge and experiences with those members sincerely interested in Sa-Am acupuncture. His goal is to help our members have an opportunity to learn about Sa-Am acupuncture and be rewarded with a better understanding and successful clinical application of it.