A perfect complement to Acupuncture
StartTime: Sat 09 November 2019 9:30am
Easy to learn but most powerful! Come and see why this is so!
9 Nov 2019 - 9.30am to 3.30pm
or 10 Nov 2019 - 9am to 3pm
Venue: to be confirmed
Presented by Don Kim of the Oriental Acupuncture & Wellness Centre (NZ)
Acupuncture NZ has approved 5 hours CPD per day
Key factors in this course:
- One of the most practically useful courses ever.
- Excellent Microsystem
- A perfect complement to Acupuncture
- You can easily help many conditions that you used to struggle to improve by adding some simple techniques of KHA.
- Very unique: one and only comprehensive course in NZ and Australia
- Immediate practical benefits: You can get practical benefits straight after this 1 day course.
- A wide range of conditions treated from muscular, internal, neurological, women’s, emergency, etc.
- Strong (quite often Instant) pain relieving effects
- Excellent self care methods not only for patients but for yourself
- Useful pain free tools available
- Global recognition
Don is a KHA specialist with over 30 years of experience. He is an acupuncturist and KHA teacher.
Go to 'http://www.handacupuncturecourses.co.nz/?page_id=33' to find out more about Don
Comprehensive and handy workbook (well sourced from 13 KHA books either in Korean or in English. You can download e version workbook to your phone and refer to it anytime anywhere.) Be more competent and competitive as a health practitioner
Certificate issued in a paper or electronic form
Go to 'http://www.handacupuncturecourses.co.nz/?page_id=41' for registration
Seats are limited. (Please check availability with Don before payment.)
Cost: $285 (including e version workbook)
($370 for the same course in Australia.)
(EARLY BIRD RATE: If you pay $50 of non refundable deposit (Or $100 if you want to get e workbook straight away) by Oct.11, your fee will be $265.)
Pay by bank transfer (Please put your name as reference)
Bank Account name: Don KIM Bank Account number: 12 3159 0102475 00
Once you register online and pay $50 of non refundable deposit or full amount your attendance is confirmed. If you pay $100 of non refundable deposit or full amount e version workbook is immediately sent out too.
For additional information go to: Korean-Hand-Acupuncture-Chch-Seminar-9-10-Nov-19-3.pdf