Jo Cruz and Marney Commens, accredited by Mary El
StartTime: Fri 30 September 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Upper Hutt
Venue: 12 Bentinck Street, Upper Hutt, Wellington
Dates: 30 September – 2 October 2016 (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
Start 5pm Friday, Finish 5pm Sunday
Completing 24 hours; Numbers strictly limited
Early bird rate by 15 September 2016 - $590.00
Following that date - $700.00
All inquiries please email email@example.com or phone 021 247 1606
Fine needles are placed at a variety of acupuncture points on the face, neck and around the eyes to stimulate the body’s natural energies, or Qi. Since muscle groups are addressed as well the acupuncture points, the face lifts itself, via the acupuncture points, through the muscles’ toning and tightening action. The needles also stimulate blood and circulation, which improves facial colour.
Over the 3 days the following topics will be covered:
· Indications and contraindications when using constitutional facial acupuncture
· Leviers facial technique
· Facial landscape and musculature
· Learn how to needle facial points and motor points on the neck
· Learn specific command points on the body that influence the face
· The 8 extra meridians and their effect on the body and facial landscape
· The kidney spiritual points
By the end of the course you will have confidence in facial needling and have a complete protocol for facial treatment.
Please advise if you would like a course in Auckland as well.