Jo Cruz and Marney Commens, accredited by Mary El
StartTime: Tue 06 September 2016 5:00 pm
Auckland Venue : NZ School of Acupuncture & TCM,382c Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland
Dates: 7th, 8th and 9th October 2016 (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
Start 5pm Friday
Finish 5pm Sunday
Completing 24 hours; Numbers strictly limited
Approved by Acupuncture NZ for 19.5 hours of CPD
Early bird rate by 15 September 2016 - $590.00
Following that date - $700.00
All inquiries please email email@example.com or phone 0212471606
Constitutional Facial Acupuncture is a safe, painless and effective treatment for renewing the face as well as the whole body. Fine lines may be entirely erased, deeper lines reduced and bags around neck and eyes firmed.
Fine needles are placed at a variety of acupuncture points on the face, neck and around the eyes to stimulate the body’s natural energies, or Qi. Since muscle groups are addressed as well the acupuncture points, the face lifts itself, via the acupuncture points, through the muscles’ toning and tightening action. The needles also stimulate blood and circulation, which improves facial colour.
Over the 3 days –the following topics will be covered:
· Indications and contraindications when using constitutional facial acupuncture
· Leviers facial technique
· Facial landscape and musculature
· Learn how to meddle facial points and motor points on the neck
· Learn specific command points on the body that influence the face
· The 8 extra meridians and their effect on the body and facial landscape
· The kidney spiritual points
By the end of the course you will have confidence in facial needling and have a complete protocol for facial treatment.