StartTime: Sun 25 September 2016 9:30 am
Time: 9:30 – 16:30 (lunch time: 12:30 – 13:30)
Venue: New Zealand College of Chinese Medicine, 321 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland
Speaker: Eric Wang
Topic: Eric Wang’s Zang-Fu Holographic Acupuncture - Theory and Application
1. Introducing Eric Wang’s Zang-Fu Acupuncture – a new thoughts on acupuncture theory and method (same method and same points to treat different diseases).
2. Introducing the background of theory sources:
a) Master Tung’s Acupuncture
b) Dr. Tan’s Balance Acupuncture Method
c) He-Sea point theory
d) Taiji Holography and correspondence
3. Introduction of incorporated fundamental concepts in Eric Wang’s Zang-Fu Holographic Acupuncture method
4. The important characteristics of “Eric Wang’s Zang-Fu Holographic Acupuncture method”
5. The advantages of practising “Eric Wang’s Zang-Fu Holographic Acupuncture method”
6. The standard 12 acu-points of Eric Wang Zang-Fu Holographic Acupuncture method
7. The principle of locating the acu-points in Eric Wang’s Zang-Fu Holographic Acupuncture method
8. Treatment application in Eric Wang’s Zang-Fu Holographic Acupuncture method
9. Case Study
10. Participants’ practice
Fees (include lunch):
Early-Bird (before 10 September 2016)
1. NZCMAS members: $130
2. NZCMAS student members: $80
3. NZCCM student (Non-NZCMAS student member): $100
4. Others $170
Standard (After 10 September 2016)
1. NZCMAS members: $150
2. NZCMAS student members: $100
3. NZCCM student (Non-NZCMAS student member): $120
4. Others: $200
CPD: 6 Hours
Eric was devoted himself to learning core essence of TCM, studied and practiced various acupuncture and herb theories and methods since 1993. He is eager to create a simple but powerful acupuncture method to help people.
Eric Wang’s Zang-Fu Holographic Acupuncture method (also named Wang’s Zang-Fu Acupuncture) is an invention based on a new acupuncture theory and method, incorporating Master Tung’s and Dr. Tan’s Balance Acupuncture Method, He-Sea point theory and Taiji Holography and correspondence theory. This method emphasises acupuncture at He-Sea points around the elbows and knees because of abundant Qi at these areas. This method not only alleviates pain symptoms immediately, but also enhances the energy of Zang-Fu organs.
The important characteristic of Eric Wang’s Zang-Fu Holographic Acupuncture method is the fixed method and acu-points, which does not require the combination of any complicated and different acu-points. It can treat general diseases of Zang-Fu organs. It is a revolution of acupuncture theory and method, and also a simple method to treat complicated diseases.
In this workshop, he is willing to share this new theory and method with us and help participants to further understanding it with practical operation. To ensure the quality of workshop, we have limited space with maximum of 30 people. Therefore, please do not miss out this outstanding learning opportunity.
Do a bank deposit to:
The New Zealand Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Society
Account No : 12 3016 0548824 00
Bank : ASB Bank
Please put your name as a reference
Please find the attached flyer for more information about Eric Wang and this workshop