Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand
StartTime: Thu 01 October 2015 5:30pm
Midlands Health Network, The River Room, 711 Victoria St, Hamilton
An opportunity to meet with allied health colleagues, to learn about their profession and discuss some of the changes to health and social care, including the Health Strategy update.
· Build your local networks.
· Identify integrated projects/services.
· Explore opportunities for inter/intra-professional collaboration.
· Raise the profile of your own and other allied health professions.
· Help Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand (AHANZ) pilot this concept.
· Gain CPD accreditation.
Numbers will be limited –register now to avoid disappointment (registration fee $25):