StartTime: Wed 10 August 2016 6:00 pm
Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand
Wairarapa I Hutt Valley I Capital & Coast
District Health Boards
Walter Nash Centre
20/22 Taine St, Taita, Lower Hutt
Kate Roberts is representing Acupuncture NZ on the panel.
After the initial discussion-panel introduces their different professions there will be a round table discussion and the opportunity to network.
- Build your local networks
- Identify integrated projects/services
- Explore opportunities for inter/intra-professional collaboration
- Raise the profile of your own and other allied health professions
- Gain 2 hours CPD accreditation
Numbers will be limited – register now to avoid disappointment (registration fee $25 to cover venue hire and facilitation)
Please contact Georgia Wakefield – AHANZ Executive Director with any questions: email@example.com