Our guest teacher is Master Wei Qi Feng, a teacher
StartTime: Fri 30 January 2015 9:00am
Due to a number of requests, we have decided to offer a limited number of places for shorter attendance. Please contact us as soon as possible if you wish to attend but are unable to do so for the full 10 days.
Our guest teacher is Master Wei Qi Feng, a qigong master of worldwide repute, being a leading practitioner and teacher of Zhineng Qigong with 20 years teaching experience. In 2010 he established his own Qigong Training Centre in China, where he has been joined by a number of high-level teachers. This is his first visit to New Zealand; he will be joining us here after teaching in a number of European countries. Zhineng Qigong is the most widely practiced form of qigong in the world. It is a comprehensive system that is easy to learn and practice and can bring powerful healing effects.
As acupuncturists, the key ingredient for assisting others in their healing process is qi. In order to be truly effective, we must always be working on our understanding of qi. This is a wonderful opportunity for acupuncturists to cultivate your own qi and health, and develop your ability to sense and work with qi with your clients. Having a regular practice of qigong and combining acupuncture with qigong healing will strengthen you as an acupuncturist and enhance treatment outcomes. The course is suitable for beginners through to advanced qigong students and anyone with an interest in deepening their understanding and practice of qigong.
The full course is approved for 32 hours CPD by the NZRA.
Outline of Course Content
1. Zhineng Qigong Theory.
2. Adjust body, qi and shen to improve one's own physical and mental state.
3. Practice experiencing the feeling of external qi and learn to gather and send qi for healing.
4. Learn/practice Lift Qi Up Pour Qi Down to enhance one's qi and better sense and direct qi in self and others.
5. Learn/practice methods (including elements of Body Mind Form) to free up blockages and improve the flow of qi and blood in the body.
6. Learn and practice Zhinengong taiji.
7. Learn/practice how to build a qi field for healing and good health.
8. Learn how to better relax the mind and body.
9. Learn how to concentrate the mind and use it to heal.
10. Learn (from a qigong perspective) how to live more in the present moment and experience a state of pure consciousness.
Cost & accommodation
· Early Bird Price (from) $1,250pp, by 30th November.
· Full Price (from) $1,550 pp.
Prices include 10 nights’ accommodation (there are different accommodation options), and breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. Participants are limited to 28.