Beginners and intermediate
StartTime: Sat 16 May 2020 9:00am
Korean Hand Acupuncture
‘A Perfect Complement’ to Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
Very PRACTICALLY USEFUL Courses
- Beginners’ & Intermediate -
Best technique ever for PAIN
Best MICROSYSTEM ever
ONE & ONLY Courses in Australia & NZ (1 or 2 Days)
Don’t miss this LAST opportunity to learn this easy-to-learn but most powerful technique!
See below how much practical benefits your colleagues in Australia & NZ
enjoyed from this unique course.
- Go to 'http://www.handacupuncturecourses.co.nz/?page_id=67' for course feedback
Dates: April 4, 2020 (Wellington; Beginners’) Time: 9am to 3pm
April 5, 2020 (Wellington; Intermediate) Time: 9am to 3pm
April 18, 2020 (Auckland ; Beginners’) Time: 9am to 3pm
April 19, 2020 (Auckland ; Intermediate) Time: 9am to 3pm
May 16, 2020 (Christchurch; Beginners’) Time: 9am to 3pm
May 17, 2020 (Christchurch; Intermediate) Time: 9am to 3pm
Please note that you can choose 1 day either Beginners’ or Intermediate, or 2 days both Beginners’ and Intermediate.
Venues: to be confirmed
CPD: 5 Points for Beginners’ or Intermediate / 10 Points for both courses
Presenter: Don Kim (http://www.handacupuncturecourses.co.nz/?page_id=33)
Key factors in this course:
- Best technique ever for PAIN (Instant pain relief for many cases and during demos)
- Best MICROSYSTEM ever
- Many practical benefits straight after the course(s)
- A wide range of conditions treated from muscular, internal, neurological, women’s, men’s, even emergency
- Plenty of practical useful info from Don’s experience and expertise (over 30 years / at a cancer clinic) as a KHA practitioner and acupuncturist. (Not found in Hand therapy books)
- Useful pain free tools available
- Medically proved
- Global recognition
- Comprehensive and handy workbooks (Well sourced from 13 KHA books and many leaflets. You can download e version workbooks to your phone and use them anytime anywhere.)
- Be more competent and competitive as a health practitioner
- Intensive and hands-on seminars (Demos & Case studies included)
- Certificate(s) issued in a paper and/or electronic form
- Rare opportunity to learn KHA as Don will focus ona unique concept of Self Treatment, PST system (http://www.handacupuncturecourses.co.nz/?page_id=724) in NZ soon.
- After 1 day you can fix many conditions that hardly any practitioners can like concussion, whiplash, etc! - Guaranteed!
Go to http://www.handacupuncturecourses.co.nz/?page_id=41for registration
Seats are limited. (Please check availability with Don before payment.)
– for 1 course (either Beginners’ or Intermediate): $320 (inc. e version workbook)
– for 2 courses (both Beginners’ and Intermediate): $620 (inc. e version workbooks)
Early Bird rate
– for 1 course: $290 (When you pay non refundable deposit of $100 (e version
workbook sent out straightly) no later than 2 weeks prior to the course date.)
– for 2 courses: $560 (When you pay non refundable deposit of $200 (2 e version
workbooks sent out straightly) no later than 2 weeks prior to the course dates.)
Please note that there’s no guarantee of securing a seat until deposit or full payment, and full payment is due no later than 1 week prior to the course date(s).
Group discount may be available for 3 or more people depending on availability.
Pay by bank transfer (Please put your name as reference.)
Bank Account name: Dong Kun KIM
Bank Account number: 12 3159 0102475 00
Go to http://www.handacupuncturecourses.co.nz/?page_id=36 for more info on the course(s).
Go to http://en.seokeum.com (‘Koryo (Korean) Hand Therapy Association’ website) for more info on KHA.
Please contact Don with any questions or for more info on +64 27 698 2136 or email@example.com.
Please note that the seminar schedule can be changed at Don’s discretion