A Free Workshop on Research
StartTime: Sat 14 July 2012 10:00 am
New Zealand School of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine is holding a free workshop on research for members of NZRA.
The facilitator of the workshop is Debra Betts, who is passionate about promoting research that can be assessable and useful for acupuncturists within their clinical practice. Debra is currently completing her PhD through The University of Western Sydney, Australia.
Assisting the workshop is Kate Roberts, a graduate of University of Technology Sydney in Master of Health Science (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and currently a lecturer at New Zealand School of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The workshop will cover:
· How would research help you as a practitioner?
· Demystifying research concepts by explaining the essential concepts for reading a research paper
· Practical examples of deconstructing acupuncture research papers
· Understanding what would be required to complete the online research courses, to enable you to complete the Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture) qualification
· What is the point of gaining this qualification?
Time: 10am – 3pm
Venue: New Zealand School of Acupuncture and TCM
Level 10, Willbank House, 57 Willis Street, Wellington
Cost: Free, but limited to 20 practitioners
For registration, please email email@example.com .
Approved by NZRA for 4 hours of CPD